Monday, May 5, 2008

Nuffing

hehe, i finally added nuffnang application! yey!! was convinced by sherly to do so, pretty cool. you guys should try out too... i finally get to add something different in my blog..lol..

anyway.. i decided at every of my blog i shall introduce anything new or nice i ate for the week! hehe... what can i say, u all should know i'm have a fetish for food lol!

anyway, this week one will be Nasi Lemak from 6 to 9 Grill and Nasi lemak at Section 17 ( i dunno the exact address, but if it helps, its the same row as food foundry). Its the first non-halal nasi lemak place i ever went to! lol! excited!!! sorry, my muslim frens... i just lurve pork too much! Anyway, i order the Dried salted fish fried with mince pork sambal and mutton curry for my nasi lemak. Angie ordered the cuttle fish and chicken curry. It was pork sambal thing was quite good and i love my mutton curry! After that we had Banana fitters with ice-cream for dessert, which is quite nice i must say. Too bad, we were such glutten, i didnt manage to take the pic of our banana dessert :P... they also serve western food and i heard that the pork ribs here is quite good, will try again :P...

Below is the pic of my food. You have to excuse me for the bad pic quality, my camera spoiled adi so had to use camera phone :(


No comments: