Monday, May 19, 2008

FYI

its just one of those days that u know its not gonna be great.

Woke up to a massive headache, caused by the lack of sleep last night. Only got back from JB at about 1 am!! with the train delay and all..no more train ride for me!!

Wanted to post some pics that i took from the train station whit my phone, but realize that my blue tooth device on my laptop is not functioning, argh!!!

Took a panadol today:( ya ya.. i know.. i been clean for so long! haven't take panadol for like a month!! sigh... but really cant stand it today... i just got to have it! once an addict, always an addict!

Got a rejection letter from Allen gledhill. They said something along the line that there is no position suitable for me.. blah blah blah.. just tell me u don't want me :(, i can handle the truth! ok, i can't... still... i knew it wasnt my day..

anyway, i do have something interesting that i'm going to blog about soon... its about my passion, gonna share my years of experience that... hehe... suspense suspense ( 都不知在暗爽些什么!)dunno mandarin?? too bad :p

just hope the day will get better soon la.. if not, just stay this way... all i want to do is to go home and lay down and roll on my bed...

oh ya, fyi... i do sorry that i didn't get to see u, u know i want to see u..

No comments: