Sunday, April 20, 2008

Will you be my....?

"What kinda man are u looking for?"

This is a hard question to answer. There never seem to be a definite one for this. You either feel u missed out a criteria or you don't even know where to start!! People always ask me this question and frankly i never have the right answer. I mean sure, i will say things like tall, good personality, blah blah blah... but deep down i knew that was not the right answer. Yet, i dunno what is the right answer.

But that day, i was seeking refuge in one of this shitty, unrealistic, totally time wasting romance novel (yes, so i read them, bite me!), and something hit me! Finally my answer came to me.

In the novel, the lead is a sucessful young lady, yet she never get to find the right guy for her. Her friends ask her why? And she answered, "Because they are not my hero!". Oh my! that was when it hits me! I need a hero TOO!

Finally, i know what is my answer! I want a hero.

But what is a hero? I'm not talking about man in blue spendex outfit with his red underwear out, nor am i talking about a John Mclane running around town to safe the world. I talk about a real hero. My hero.


My hero makes me laugh;

My hero tells me that i am prefect and i do not need to loose a single inch off my waist;

My hero makes me want to love myself more;

My hero makes it ok for me to be weak sometime;

My hero makes me feel that with all the wrong in the world, there is some right;

My hero lets me soar, and catches me when i fall;

My hero lets me feel that i am worth it;

My hero tells me its ok to cry, its ok to be vulnarable;

My hero believes that there is no dream to big for me;

My hero loves me, for who i am and for what we will be....

Where is my hero? Am i ever gonna find my hero? or is it again, another shitty, unrealistic, time wasting dream??

No comments: