Tuesday, April 29, 2008

half a day

yes, am blogging in my office again! they so gonna fire me soon..:P but what the heck... tomorrow is public holiday, which makes today the eve of public holiday, so just like Christmas eve or Chinese new year eve, its immoral to ask people to work on the eve of any holiday! yes, i am full of crap.. bite me!

Today wasn't really a good day to begin, woke up and realize that there is not water at home!! Thought was some stupid kids that went and turn off our main water switch again, (yes, they do that all the time! i hate kids!) BUT anyway, no, the water switch was fine, and i was running up and down my floor, with my pj and robe (have to robe, pj too sexy adi.. lol) peeping into my neighbours, to see whether is there any water at their place :P. Then my lurking around caught the attention of my neighbour, which i swear was two step away from calling the police abt a woman wandering at her hallway with PJ and a robe! Anyway, to my horror, she told me there is no water since 5 am this morning.. i was thinking... who wakes up at 5 in the morning?!

So anyway, its officially there is no water, and to let u know a dirty little secret, i didnt took bath this morning! muahaha... i gross u out? good :P

anyway... after playing around, obviously late for work... change... moisturize....ran... drive... put makeup... drive fast fast... ran again.. touch down at office ngam ngam!lol!

Today is nasi lemak day (have to limit myself once a week leh, if not, i know no self control! lol!) and my dear colleague is back from Kuantan, so obviously its some gossip session... abt the office bitch la, my boss la ( Boss was complaining abt how they book his air ticket wrong, and he had to fly economic to UK, seriously,who cares?! ungrateful! u can fly me on cargo to UK! i wont care! just fly me there!), my another bitchy colleague, the company Casanova wannabe... well.. u get the picture la... and then of coz... my morning coffee...um.....

Oh ya... then after that the usual mail checking, news checking, facebook checking, blog checking (julia posted something on green tea... was so yum! make me hungry again!). Then of coz, got like a million emails from each department :( asking for all sort of nonsense... sigh.. got meeting lagi later... and its only 12:15 pm and i'm bloody hungry!

Oooh, am gonna play badminton tonight with some colleagues! this is my desperate attempt to do "some" exercise! SOME....:P

OKla... need to go do SOME work adi, before i count down to my lunch break.. adios!

No comments: