Wednesday, April 9, 2008

nightmare

I had the best dream yesterday night. It was so beautiful.

I met this person. He is not very tall, he is not very good looking, he is not very rich.

But he loves me.

We meet at his quiet little café. I had my café latte, sipping away at the claming afternoon.

Then he came.

He sat in front of me. We met, it was instance, we were in love.

We went everywhere together. We did everything together.

We laugh, we cry, we hold each other so tight, I can still feel his heat.

Then he had to go. I cried.

He brought me to this park, and we sat on a bench.

Then he kneel down, took out the ugliest ring I ever seen. And ask me to go with him. To be with him. It was the most beautiful moment life could offer.

But I cried. In sorrow. I suppose it was that time where I realized it all a dream.

This is how a sweet dream turns to nightmare. Where u want to live in the dream, where dream can give u what life cant offer….
If only… I’m still in the dream…

No comments: