Monday, April 21, 2008

alone

I been doing a lot things alone lately.

I watch movie alone. I drink coffee alone. I wander arounf malls alone.

I think i need sometime with myself. I especially like watching movie alone. In a dark room, with my phone off. I cant see another human being, but only the screen playing. Finally i get some peace. I could breath again. Slowly but steady.

Like now. I am sitting at the coffee house alone. There is this girl that is sitting in front me. Also alone. staring out to the world. like nothing ever matter to her. Her phone rang. She answered. I think its him. She said it's ok, i'm busy too, we'll meet next time. she hang up the phone and stare out again. i try to get some emotion from her face. But i failed. Her eyes was so clam. almost like a statute. I suppose sometime, nothing really matters.

My columbian brewed coffee, does not give me the taste of summer. Somewhat, it taste quaint. Its almost too queit. Is it one of those night again? I dunno.

There is guy sitting at the back of me. His coffee taste like summer. He is over joyed. Calling everyone he knows, sharing the good news. He cant even contend in his sit. Its almost like he is going to leap and jump. he smile. he type furiously, talk loudly. I suppose sometime, the smallest things matters.

i am sitting here wondering what really matters to me. The people. SH said to me once. Its always the people. Ya, the people.

She is still sitting there. probably wondering what is so great abt the world out there. He had however quiet down. Being happy can be tiring.

Its a Monday night. Its raining and i'm alone with everyone. Its nice to be alone with somebody. Be it her or he. We are alone together.

No comments: