Thursday, November 6, 2008

FALL

Louise Vuitton had their fall collection 2008 way before fall is actually here.
Sogo is displaying all those hip and chic knee length, half knee length, and ankle length booths.
Travel website is suggesting the most romantic get-away for couples this Fall.
And as I was standing at the junction of the busiest street in Taipei… waiting for the Fall breeze to sweep me away…and guess what… I FELT NOTHING!!!

Can someone please tell me, why is it so bloody hot when it’s suppose to be FALL… here is am, standing in front of LV shop, staring at their Fall collection, with all those fur n leather, WHILST I am here sweating like a pig in my very thin cardigan, I feel so cheated. When I came to this county, they promise me four season, there were suppose to be spring, summer, FALL and winter… and Oct/Nov suppose to be like “the Time” for Fall.. but no… nothing! All I can feel is heat, heat and more heat… I am deceived L

So while I was walking back to my office…under the blazing hot sun….I wonder when can I ever put on my trench coat, and my super sexy, almost slutty high heels boots… it’s doesn’t seem to be anytime soon L

No comments: