Thursday, January 3, 2008

I decided


Ok... so its resolution time again. There is a few things i decided to do to make me a better person this year:)

1. I decided that i shall be nicer on the road, but provided that they only put people that know how to drive on the road.

2. I decided that i shall be nicer generally, like to sales person, bank counter people, my neighbour's dog, my brother's girlfriendsssssss, and the list goes on...

3. I decided that i shall hate lesser people this year. I mean, i'm running out of space at my hate list, so i assume its not a good thing. But i also hope less people annoys me, so i can reduce the numbers in my hate list.Help me to help u!

4. I decided that i shall exercise more often, at least 3 tims per week. Yes i will do it! do not doubt me!!!

5. I decided that i shall not seek revenge for every wrong that is done to me. hmm.. this one quite hard... but i'll give all i can!

6. I decided that i shall read less gossip and read more intellectual staff, especially my painful experince in raymond's house warming party, jules, u will know wat am i talking about.

7. I decided that i shall talk less on the phone and meet up more often with my frens. This is simply just because its more cost effective and less radiation.

8. I decided to love my family and friends, a little more this year :P like i could love u all anymore then i alread now!!!

9. ok ok... this one very important! I decided that i shall keep my car n my room clean all the time!!!! dont judge me!! i know about ur dirty secret too!

hehe... so finger cross and lets pray really hard for a better Tania this year! yay!!!

No comments: