Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I believe that unicorn exists


i believe...

I believe that the way you place your bed is very important for a good sleep.

I believe that there is a good at every bad.

I believe that you should not play with your food.

I believe that dreams makes life meaningful.

I believe that legging only belongs to a ballerinas, not the fashion industry.

I believe that everything happens for a reason.

I believe that you should never cross a person's leg.

I believe that everyone can love and hate.

I believe that there is something out there.
I believe that what goes around comes around

I believe that one have to loose enough to cherish what they still have.

I believe that if i'm really really good girl, santa will give me a present this year

I believe that if you really really want it, you'll get it.

I believe that breaking glasses brings bad luck.

I believe that there is no dream that is too big, only courage that is too small.

I believe that you are as beautiful as you think you are.

I believe that if you look hard enough, there is an angel beside you.

i believe that you should never turn your head back when you heard your name being called at night.

I believe that if everything fails, i still have you.

I believe that there is someone made especially for me, even if i'll never get to meet him.

I believe that i have nothing if i don't have people to share it with.

I believe that even if there is a divorce rate of 99.9%, marriage is still sacred.

I believe that at every end, there is a new beginning.

I believe that anyone can save the world, by one small step at a time.

Last but not least, i believe there is unicorn. you can laugh all u want. you'll see...one day... €

No comments: