Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dull

Yes. I am bloging in office now. Its just one of those days, where you still have work all pile up and yet, you just can’t bring yourself to do any of it. And I’m sitting here, with my sucky Nescafe coffee (there goes my dealership with Nescafe) and thinking, how is all this happening?

I dunno, maybe I made some wrong decision in life, maybe things are just not meant to be, or maybe I just need better coffee.

If there is one thing I can wish for now, I wish for the ability to stop time. Maybe I need that, to just stop the time so I can breath for a while, rather just gasping for air every second. I need to breath again.

I think I should start going to church. I need some kind of sanctuary, some kind of higher power to tell me that everything is meant to be, or even better, tell me that everything is taken care of. Probably all the wrong reasons to go to church, but I suppose there is never a right or wrong reason to go to church, there are just reasons.

My coffee is getting colder. This probably is the most random blog ever. I used to tailor every single of my blog before I post it, but now I’m just typing as everything that is coming out of my head. My supplier told me today that he always advise people to think with their head not heart, so that we will make less mistake. I think its true. Heart is just another organ of the body, which doesn’t have the ability to think nor analyze. But, y when a wrong decision is made, the heart hurts the most??

Clock is at 3:40 pm. Every second is like eternity, but every hour is like a flash light. Ironic. I can’t stop thinking about you. Its not that I still miss you, but I dunno why your face keeps on appear. Maybe it’s the red sweater I threw out yesterday. Maybe it’s the guilt. Maybe I’m such a good liar.

Random. I think it will be the best topic for this blog.

I remember lying on the bed, as the night falls, I’m thinking, what happened? How can I be so wrong? Why? How? When? What? As the darkness blinding me…

It just one of those days….

2 comments:

^ Gu Gu Fei Yong^ said...

Sweetie, a good heart is better than all the heads in the world.

Trust your heart, go with all your heart. If one day, it is broken, i will pick up the pieces for you.

Tania said...

i know dear.. that's why i know that, if everthing fails.. i still have u all.. :)